8 Poster Analysis posters at end
Poster 1:Blade Runner
The poster portrays Harrison Ford in a lighter tone which implies he's the good guy (protagonist) which compares to the woman smoking a cigarette which is shown in a darker light which implies she is the antagonist. The flying car also implies the fact the film is likely a futuristic action movie. The target audience at the time likely would have been anyone from 18-40 year old men.
Poster 2: Scary Movie 2
Scary Movie 2 is a parody comedy horror movie I can infer this as the poster includes many references to popular horror movies aswell as the over exaggerated facial expressions. I assume that the target audience is likely around 18-26 year olds as the humor that is implied by the poster shows that it would probably appeal to that audience.
Poster 3: Uzak
I assume this film is about a man going on a journey as the poster simply shows one person alone in a seemingly isolated yet eerie setting as if something is lurking in the distance. I think the film is an apocalyptic horror adventure as the setting in the poster seems quite apocalyptic and eerily isolated. I think tbe target audience is anyone 25+ as it seems like a very serious movie
Poster 4: Im Not Scared
I think the film is likely to be about someone in a Scary situation that continues to deny their fear no matter what. I believe the genre is probably a horror comedy as the poster depicts a feeling of fear with a humorous tone. I assume the target audience of around 16-25 as it seems like a lighter hearted horror comedy
Poster 5: Sin City
Based on the poster it will be quite hard to predict a story but I think it may be a dark gritty comic book action movie about hunting down something maybe like a gang member. I assume it's a darker comic movie because of the black and white tone with the bold red writing giving a very dark and serious tone. I think the target audience is anyone 24+ as the film will likely take on very very serious topics and could be based of a comic that age group would resonate with.
Poster 6: POTC Dead man's chest
I think this film is about Jack Sparrow attempting to get the heart of Davey Jones. I know this as i have seen the film and I'm relatively sure that that is the topic. The genre is a light hearted action movie. You could assume this based on the smirk Johnny Depp has towards the camera in the poster. I think the target audience is 12-16 year olds as it is a Disney movie and they tend to usually target younger audiences.
Poster 7: Bride and Prejudice
I think the film will have something to do with a wedding based on the title and font. I think the film will be a comedy as the title being a comedic reference to a iconic novel aswell as the added text saying playful and comedic things like " funny and so sexy". I would assume the target audience is likely to be 16+ to around 30 as it is a hybrid Romcom that could handle subjects that would appeal to that age range aswell as be appropriate for that range.
Poster 8: million dollar baby
I think the film will be about a nepo
baby fighter struggling in the industry as the woman is wearing traditional fighting gear like plait in her hair and a sports shirt. I think the genre is a serious dramatic action movie based on the dark tones and serious looking font used for the title aswell as the intense looks on the faces of the stars. I think the target audience will be around 18- 28 year old men as that age range will be highly attracted to a dramatic sports movie








Comments
Post a Comment